1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

So how was everyone's summer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well it didn't get too hot here in Vancouver this year,which was no problem for me. The highest we got is @28 deg celsius.It is already dropping below 10 degs at night so it is getting chilly now.

2. Very long summer, though in the middle of it we had autumn like weather (in the end of July). Max was 35-40 degrees C as usual, but not as long. September, and the beginning of October was much hotter than it's usual. But since last weekend we're back to normal October weather, which means we are in - now at nights. (and max 10-15 during the day)

3. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I became a Certified PC technician. :)

4. Summer was great, But damn is cold now lol

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

It was a lousy summer here in The Netherlands. Cold and lots of rain.

Bring on the winter :)

6. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

It was extremely hot and hard time when moving the house. Other than that it was good, tough not much sim-racing :(

7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

So Omer when you are saying moving the house, do you mean house to house or is the actual house being moved to another location? I've seen a whole house being moved before and it is quite the feat to watch.

8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

No no just the things in it :) We don't have such nice private little-houses like in America. We have apartments here :(

9. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Lousy summer here in the UK too. At least in Leeds.

We actually just had one of our hottest days at the beginning of October! Our summer was one of the "coldest" on record, although temps were around 30 C.

Bring on winter! I love the snow :)

10. booring, nothing to do. Going to make an a-10 thunderbolt 2 model now :p