1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

So how much does a G27 cost in your neck of the woods?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I was at Future Shop earlier today and the G27 dropped from $369 to $299. That is in Canadian funds. That will make it 186.75 British Pounds. Is it that cheap over there?

I know i can simply Google the price, but i would like to know from fellow members that have bought them.

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I bought a g25 as i had a g13 to use as a button box, thats a good price for a g27, there all over 200 pounds or 230 euros where i live, second hand you looking at 150 plus...

3. Four months ago one of our electrical retail superstores were selling the G27 online at £179.99 but this has now gone back up to £249.99. I think that the release of F1 2011 and Forza 4 have generated more interest in wheels and therefore the prices have gone up.

4. Paid for mine about $400 earlier this year, waited for a long time for it too. I think it's currently around $300

5. Paid mine about 299$ CAN + taxes ?

6. About $300-$370 CDN depending on sales and where you get it from.

7. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Paid £150 GBP for mine online - they had an offer on :)

8. NZ$375 including shipping

9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

There is one at a Future Shop near my place for $249. It's a "Open Box". Someone had bought it and returned it so they reduced the price. I took a look at it and all looks good.