So, how many of you fellow members use your Smart phones or Tablet PC's to surf RD?

Riding the bus, taking a train or cruising around town with your buddy in his car, Do you ever get the feel for "The Need For Speed" and open up Race Department while on the go? well i do all the time.:D I sometimes i even use my gf's tablet PC and surf while she is driving. She doe's not mind as long as i pay attention to her when she speaks lol! Sometimes i think i may be pushing it a bit too far, specially when i'm walking down the street, not paying attention and i shoulder check a parking meter causing me to drop my phone. I think i might have a problem here lol! Is the such a thing as RD Anonymous support group?lol!:tongue::D

Mohammed, the Tapatalk app available for iPhone isn't too bad, although there is a lot of the site you can't see, but for actually posting on the forum it's brilliant :D

Although, I agree that trying to load RD on the Safari browser on iPad/iPhone/iTouch is a horrible experience :p

Mohammed does not like Iproducts though. I find just surfing this site with the default Android browser to be good enough imo.

I myself use the LG Optimus One. My very first smartphone was the Samsung Galaxy I7500GT but it wasn't very smart! :D

I was at McDonalds having breakie earlier today and surfing RD. Mickey D's has WiFi now lol! " Can i get a Egg Mcmuffin and Race Department please" and make that super size! lol lol!

Hehe here's a good one guys, Because i was sick for the last four days and i'm feeling a bit better now so my gf and i walked down to Stanley Park so she can feed the ducks, swans and geese. I get kinda freaked out when i get swarmed by large birds so i asked to use her tablet PC and i sat at a bench and started to surf RD. I told her i needed to check something important(total lie) and would only be a few minutes. Well a few mins became 10/15 mins and the only reason why i stopped is because my gf started chucking pieces of bread at me lol lol! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%