1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So how do you start your day?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Do you eat a full breakfast or is it coffee, tea or a energy drink to kick start your day?. I myself used to be a coffee and cigarette guy but since i quit smoking and my shift at work is morning starts, i make myself breakfast before my shift.:cool:
  2. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

My wish is a energy drink to start the day with a bang, but normally just breakfast and milk...
  3. When I wake up, I always fall asleep again until last possible minute to get the most possible rest, and then I dont have time for more than a cornflakes with milk :) Sometime happens I dont have any breakfast, as I am late for school
  4. Energy drinks don't do anything to me ! XD

So when I have school I wake up, limp up to the bathroom, after that I go eat something (Usually cereals) and then I watch T.V. a few minutes until it's time to brush my teeth and go take the bus...

On the weekends I wake up, go (And not limp) to the bathroom and then I go on the computer or on the XBox :p
  5. Coffee and a sandwich, if there is no corn flakes at home:)
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I love getting a several minutes more sleep like Ondrej after the first awakening in the morning. (I don't know why but that sleeping feels even better than the whole night's sleep) Then most of the time no breakfast till the lunch.
  7. I normally start with doing some morning training (a few sit-ups, push ups and many more things), then I make eggs with some vegis and some biscuits that I dip in my milk or sometimes I go with lots of biscuits and milk to dip them in. :)
  8. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Pfffr, guys this is not true, he just wants girls!

1-2-3-4... girls goes by
    400-401-402 :D
  9. LoL Erik.
  10. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Today was bad for me,got to work at 7am and i made myself Chicken Strips and fries:D
  11. Disgusting Hiro! i'm so glad you don't work graveyards anymore:)

Hiro usually makes us breakfast in the mornings now that he is around. If i'm in a rush i eat a bowl of cereal and grab a Chai Latte on the go.
  12. I get out of bed, after about 30 minutes of trying :D
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Got called back to work unexpectedly this morning ( 6:30am ) had a large coffee then a can of Red Bull:eek:.

Come to think of it, probably why i was making so many mistakes today:p
  14. :oops: Hiro Hiro Hiro...........