So how do you start your day?

Do you eat a full breakfast or is it coffee, tea or a energy drink to kick start your day?. I myself used to be a coffee and cigarette guy but since i quit smoking and my shift at work is morning starts, i make myself breakfast before my shift.:cool:

When I wake up, I always fall asleep again until last possible minute to get the most possible rest, and then I dont have time for more than a cornflakes with milk :) Sometime happens I dont have any breakfast, as I am late for school

Energy drinks don't do anything to me ! XD

So when I have school I wake up, limp up to the bathroom, after that I go eat something (Usually cereals) and then I watch T.V. a few minutes until it's time to brush my teeth and go take the bus...

On the weekends I wake up, go (And not limp) to the bathroom and then I go on the computer or on the XBox :p

I love getting a several minutes more sleep like Ondrej after the first awakening in the morning. (I don't know why but that sleeping feels even better than the whole night's sleep) Then most of the time no breakfast till the lunch.

I normally start with doing some morning training (a few sit-ups, push ups and many more things), then I make eggs with some vegis and some biscuits that I dip in my milk or sometimes I go with lots of biscuits and milk to dip them in. :)

I normally start with doing some morning training (a few sit-ups, push ups and many more things), then I make eggs with some vegis and some biscuits that I dip in my milk or sometimes I go with lots of biscuits and milk to dip them in. :)

Pfffr, guys this is not true, he just wants girls!

1-2-3-4... girls goes by
400-401-402 :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back