Smedley told Massa to “destroy Hamilton’s race”

Just wait till Sat / Sunday on the BBC bet this is given a special slot in the build-up with Eddie Jordans dodgy views on the subject. :p

*Gets ready to listen to Eddie Jordan's Hamilton bashing*

I'm glad he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Makes him more interesting to listen to, so you can have a good laugh when DC rinses him :D

I'm glad he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Makes him more interesting to listen to, so you can have a good laugh when DC rinses him :D

I disagree, Eddie often speaks sense - and isn't afraid to give his honest view - he is right in his view of Hamilton; he needs to cut out the stupid mistakes and collisions to become a title contender, and that Lewis only has himself to blame for the press grief he is getting.

These comments are getting silly. It's daft how anti-Ferrari and pro-McLaren people are here.

Tactically using a driver to slow another has been done for ages, and I'm sure it will continue. That's all this is. There is no way whatsoever that Massa caused that collision, if that's what you are trying to say.

I agree with this statement 100%. It's just silly, really. :rolleyes:

Eh, what? I just rewatched the Budapest race yesterday and in the race buildup Eddie was praising Lewis even saying, "Lewis, please never change your driving style and approach, it's great for the sport and exciting, etc...". Something along those lines.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back