F1 2010 Smartphone Setup App

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,

I've been working on an app for Android, so you can view setup's submitted by folk, from the comfort of your sofa. Not everyone (myself included) has their PC near their TV. So it's a nice way to see setups, without have to print stuff off, write it out, or generally move.

I've attached a screenshot, i just have a question, is this actually something the community would use?

Would it be good to submit your setups via the app, for everyone to see?

Please let me know, if so, i'm hoping to release it in the next day or two. (I'm using Setups posted on this forum, with full credit to the authors)

EDIT:

Well, here it is. Very early version. Use your smartphone (Android, iPhone, iPad, etc)

http://spikedsoftware.co.uk/f1/

I've only got Bahrain, Australia, Malaysia, China & Spain setup. I'm going to get the Submit your own setup built, then let the community take care of the rest.

Feedback is welcome :) Good or bad.

Attachments

• F1-Setup.png
    F1-Setup.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 530
Of course it's a free app! It's actually a mobile website, thus catering for the iPhone population.

Really sorry guys, i've been struggling to work on it, terrible weather has really cocked up my week. Hoping to release at least something tonight.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%