1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc smaller damage display / icon 1.0

smaller damage display / icon

1. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

2. thank u for this
  3. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Tx much. :)
  4. Came here to post this. I think most mods build the folder structure so it can be dropped in the "Assetto Corsa" folder right off. Makes things trivial to add for folks like myself that have a shortcut to that folder on their desktop.

Thanks for the mod!
  5. Jempy

Premium Member

Very interesting and well done mod ! :thumbsup:
    Many thanks for your idea and realisation.

A possible display setting possibility should be a great addition to your mod in order to place this small icon where you wish on screen.

As I already changed this display in the following example for a 1920*914 ( 21/10 look on a 16/9 screen base ) resolution ,this is actually possible by modifying the
    "C:\Program Files (x86)"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\damage_displayer file looking as:

With these modified settings I get the icon on the left downside part of the screen in cockpit mode.
    But, to everyone the choice to place it where he wishes.
  6. =Fieldzy=

I'm not your brake! Premium Member

Just what I was looking for. Now I can have it bottom left of my center monitor [triple monitor setup] and have it display permanently as well.
  7. =Fieldzy=

I'm not your brake! Premium Member

Change the Time to the following it will stay on screen.
    For triple monitors these setting put the icon lower left of center screen. (5760 x 1080)