1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small question concerning replays

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Rhys Gardiner, Jul 3, 2010.

1. I record all of the hotlaps I do in various cars, and view them later at my leisure (it's cool how you can slow them down... :redface:). The only problem is, with 99% of the mods I view, the skins are incredibly low-res in the replays. Is there a way around this?
  2. Go into your PLR and set Replay Fidelity to 4 :)
  3. It's already on 4... :(
  4. Check all of your replay settings are as you want them (they are all in one section in the PLR)
  5. Not too sure what you mean, as I don't know what I want my replay settings to be...
  6. Copy this in the relevant section in your PLR (not sure it will solve your problem but we can go one step at a time)

Record Replays="1" // whether to record replays or not
    Save All Replay Sessions="1" // whether to save the replay from each session
    Record To Memory="0" // record replays to memory rather than disk (may possibly reduce stuttering, but at your own risk because memory usage will be significant for long races)
    Compress Replay="1" // whether to compress VCR file (uses less disk space but takes more time to write)
    Replay Wraparound="0" // whether replays wraparound in the fridge
    Auto Monitor Replay="1" // whether to automatically start a replay when returning to monitor
    Record Hotlaps="1" // whether to record hotlaps or not (must have replay recording on)
    Instant Replay Length="20"
    Replay Fidelity="4"
    Super Player Replay="1" // record player at higher frequency
    Number Track Replays="100" // how many replays to store for each track (using default naming convention only!)