Small problem with RealFeel

I just fired up rF with RealFeel disabled. I went to press Ctrl+2 to switch it on, and apparently Ctrl is now used to increase the MaxForceAtSteeringRack value. I don't remember changing these options, I don't know what caused this problem, and I'm not sure how to fix it.

Could any of you guys help me?

I just fired up rF with RealFeel disabled. I went to press Ctrl+2 to switch it on, and apparently Ctrl is now used to increase the MaxForceAtSteeringRack value. I don't remember changing these options, I don't know what caused this problem, and I'm not sure how to fix it.

Could any of you guys help me?

Well, unsure of your problem, but Ctrl+7 decreases MaxForceAtSteeringRack value and Ctrl+9 increases MaxForceAtSteeringRack value.
Is there any chance you hit the wrong number?

Also......did you use right Ctrl or left?

I tried pressing Ctrl+2 with the right Ctrl, but as soon as I pressed Ctrl our friend Microsoft Sam announced that the Max force has increased. It would appear that the Ctrl buttons are now used to increase and decrease the MaxForceAtSteeringRack values. I'm at a loss as to why the control mappings would have seemingly changed overnight.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%