Small City 2009

• mouse2

This is a super track, it seems to me, I always lost, I drove into an underground parking lot, going out some place else, but I can enjoy the view, I appreciate author's huge effort and serious professional attitude. Thanks!

some screenies and a tour around small ciy final

well I can only say this is now the best learner driver track that Racer has got what a wonderful example of the quality that Racer tracks and the sim it's self can accomplish.
Take the time out to go for a slow tour around with the replay attached, use your C key to change the views from time to time just to get the full effect of seeing the scenery as the driver does and switch back to track cam view for an ultimate experences of this great tracks layout. here's the replay link as it's too big for Racedepartment upload
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2660558/A ride around small city.7z
or as
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2660558/A ride around small city.rar
a RAR file if you prefer ..

I use Vista Dropbox freeware for all my own uploads from Vista and find it well worth recommending for a small amount of tempoary file sharing across the net.
Some screenies here show Small City's uniqueness quickly just to give you a further teaser.
my top praise must go to Luthobu for finallizing the track and having put so much thought into camera angles to show off it's full potential etc, and of course always all the other designers that have made this track growing experience fun for all of us to watch as it was built over many months of hard effort

The Replay has been driven in the Lamborghini Murcielago ( the default car for Racer )
I've run the replay inside Racer version 0.8.8 because the Racer 0.8.10 version I've got here has been tweeked to my own settings, I'm sure if you've got the Racer 0.8.10 version set at the default settings or near so then it will proabably also work there ... Enjoy

Attachments

• ferry_crossing.jpg
    ferry_crossing.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 297
  • out_of_the _woods.jpg
    out_of_the _woods.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 280
  • city_view.jpg
    city_view.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 264
  • long_way_off_map.jpg
    long_way_off_map.jpg