1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SLRE VS DR Pikes peak

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by Msportdan, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

see what u think

2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ye. The SLRE version seems very understeery and planted compared to the DiRT version.
    But considering the car used was built for Pikes Peak at a time when it was all gravel, it seems strange that the car should be that planted on tarmac. Also the SLRE seems much flatter.

Anyway, what is the point here. I see differences, I'm just not sure what I am supposed to see when it is a car being driven on a stage it was never, ever used on IRL.

3. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

dirt car looks floaty steering inputs are small. Slre looks better and more realistic.

4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Turn off the arms onboard in DiRT as the arms will never go far in the game. It will not give a good picture of the actual inputs.

And again. It's a car that was run 100% on gravel. One would expect it to be a bit floaty on tarmac.

5. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I wish there was an option to turn them off in SLRE, most times it looks like the driver has his arms at full stretch loL!