1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

SLRE VS DR Pikes peak

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by Msportdan, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    Banned

Ratings:
    +496
    see what u think

2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,105
    Ye. The SLRE version seems very understeery and planted compared to the DiRT version.
    But considering the car used was built for Pikes Peak at a time when it was all gravel, it seems strange that the car should be that planted on tarmac. Also the SLRE seems much flatter.

Anyway, what is the point here. I see differences, I'm just not sure what I am supposed to see when it is a car being driven on a stage it was never, ever used on IRL.

3. Msportdan

Msportdan
    Banned

Ratings:
    +496
    dirt car looks floaty steering inputs are small. Slre looks better and more realistic.

4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,105
    Turn off the arms onboard in DiRT as the arms will never go far in the game. It will not give a good picture of the actual inputs.

And again. It's a car that was run 100% on gravel. One would expect it to be a bit floaty on tarmac.

5. Msportdan

Msportdan
    Banned

Ratings:
    +496
    I wish there was an option to turn them off in SLRE, most times it looks like the driver has his arms at full stretch loL!