• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Slowing on track in mutiplayer?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Mick Martin, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Mick Martin

Mick Martin

Ratings:
    +15
    Is anyone else getting this same problem, it is fine whilst in single player mode, but when i get on track in mutiplayer all the sound is ok but the screen slows. Very strange!! Im at a loss to what it could be.

2. Andy White

Andy White

Ratings:
    +21
    Try turning HDR off and maybe a few of the graphics options down a bit.
    Don't know how powerfull your system is? A bit more information might get you the answer you are looking for.

3. Linus Broström

Linus Broström

Ratings:
    +440
    i have the exact same problem, also i just see the other cars for about 10 seconds, then they all dissaper. And I constantly have thetext "syncroniseing" displayed at the bottom left...

4. Sergio Correia

Sergio Correia

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you guys have a T500 RS wheel?

5. Andy White

Andy White

Ratings:
    +21
  6. Simon Melhuish

Simon Melhuish

Ratings:
    +189
    Its not a stutter its a slow down. Only seems to happen for me if loads of people are joining and leaving server at the same time, maybe its a temp car loading issue or something??

7. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    Or it has to do with the know server troubles atm. :)

8. William Levesque

William Levesque

Ratings:
    +1,277
    Yeah, I just tried to get in the RD server, my FPS was fine but it was going slo-motion...

9. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    They are working also on the server today. You see a message when you open the Launcher.