F1 2010 Slow Pit

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
My car reduces too much the speed at the pit lane in my career.

I left my pit limiter in automatic or manual, but my car only runs at 40 to 50 Km/h.

What's wrong?
Thanks.

I've been racing online a lot lately and I hear of this happening to people all the time. It appears to happen more on some tracks than others. Happened loads when I was racing Hockenheim. I've no idea why it does it or how to stop it but is a real pain. Doing 20mph/50kph threw the pits while everyone else is doing 60mph/100kph is quite a disadvantage. I am on the ps3

You are welcome papahico.

It was supposed to be fixed by the patch but somehow was made much worse making Force India totally unplayable as a team in career (but it's not game breaking according to CM). I was shocked to find this out as well as I was going to sign with them in career about 3 week's ago when I found out about it !

:redface: Thank's Fahad.
Knowledge is power, share the knowledge and we are all empowered (I'm not selfish lol) one cohesive unit. (We are the Borg, lower your shield's and prepare to be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own) *cough* Ahem sorry (don't do that they will know lol)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%