1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slow performance?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Robby, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I donwloaded some mods today and recently steam installed the patch number 2 for f1. Anyway I enter the game and everything goes slow... I downlaoded the mclaren car of ML 2XHD and thats it, yesterday worked fine.
  2. Could be cuz of the 2xHD? Did you test it?
  3. I removed the 2xHD and put the other one I used before. I opened the game and still goes slow. Maybe I should delete all mods and see what happens? I will have to do everything again then ffs
  4. I removed all mods, still stuttering like hell. ffs i hate codies
  5. That's strange. I'm not having any problems. What's your video card? Do you have the latest drivers? Make sure your CPU and GPU are used properly. (Over 50% at least)
  6. where can u see that? srry im a noob about pc , i have gtx580, i'm checking now if i have the latest driver.
  7. http://www.geforce.com/drivers :)
  8. my question was about the gpu and cpu usage ;)
  9. thx m8! I installed the new driver and it works great! Now i have to install all mods again :(
  10. UPDATE 28/09/12, 21.22: This issue is resolved in the next patch (#3).
  11. I am really happy that CM is now making updates fast for these issues.I am Still playing version 1.00 without patches because i dont play online. ;) Maybe i will update in the next patch if its good.
  12. I don't know why they call it steam powered. It looks more like it's jet engine powered...