PC2 Slightly Mad Studios Interview Upcoming - Submit Questions Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS.jpg

RaceDepartment are due to sit down with Slightly Mad Studios in the coming days and discuss Project CARS 2 amongst other things, so we thought it a good idea to ask you to submit some questions you want answering...

Pretty much exactly what it says on the tin! I'm going to be talking to Slightly Mad Studios Ian Bell in the next few days and would like to know any questions you want us to get an answer on.. so get your questions submitted in the comments section and I'll throw them into the interview (within reason...)

Cheers!

Project CARS 2 is due for release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC late 2017.

Project CARS 2 - 3a.png
Project CARS 2 - 6a.jpg
Project CARS 2 - 2a.jpg

Check out the Project CARS forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussions regarding Project CARS on both PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Browse out modding database, engage with the community or join in one of our many League and Club Racing events. Its all here at RaceDepartment. For Project CARS 2 specific information have a look at our Project CARS 2 sub forum.

You know the drill by now. Below is the comments section, and comments we like! So get your questions posted and we'll do our best to include them in our upcoming interview...

Not pretending to be speaking for SMS in any way, shape or form. Just my personal opinion : It's not happening anymore. SMS is most likely done with RD, thanks to the very condescending, bigot and biased site owner. That's what i would do at least. Every interaction they tried to have with RD was dragged into the mud by him and him alone.

Yet i would be pleasantly surprised if the responsible RD personas would find their way back into reality and pick up their job where they left it: Report about factual news, host and entertain communities surrounding all different racing game products on the market, support a climate of open discussion while staying neutral and proactively speak out against - and contain - personal abuse and trolling.

Excesses like we see regularly here on RD are unimaginable in properly managed communities elsewhere. The problem is not the community on RD, you can find the odd number of loonies everywhere and they can be managed. It's the 'mo' of this site and the responsible personalities behind it.

Well that is just blatantly untrue and it's a clear smear campaign by yourself and your fellow 'SMS Army' to try and paint RaceDepartment and Bram as though we have some sort of hatred against SMS, which is again, completely untrue, and quite frankly it's totally disgraceful. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself.

The amount of rubbish you have spouted in your brief time here leads me to the conclusion that you are nothing but an abhorrent excuse for a human being and thus you are not welcome in this community any longer, and seeing as though you seem to think we are so "unimaginably improperly managed", then let me remove your shackles by liberating you from what is so clearly a "biased and bigoted" place that you seem to hate so much.

Bye bye, troll. Sweet dreams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%