SLIEmu, question and answer

I havent seen any mention of it what so ever, so I figured i would post a pic or two and open myself up to any questions if anyone is interested. My impressions, I love it, I just wish F1 2011 had some buttons I could program, I have my G-27 and the soft buttons on the SLIEmu and I use two of them. But yeah, ask away.

img0344s.jpg

img0342we.jpg

Since the www.eksimracing.com homepage has been down due to maintenance for some time I haven't been able to get answers to some questions regarding sliemu, so I thought I'd ask them here instead: I have an android phone (galaxy s2) and I also have leo bodnars bu0836 that can be used with the slimax II software if I understand correctly.. What I would like to know is if I can use the bu0836 or keyboard buttons to switch views on the sliemu software? I don't dig the whole touch screen poking while racing, I want real buttons ;)

Upvote 0
I feel I will discontinue to use it if My phone have any possible system change or backup issues future.

Yesterday I purchase it. However after few hour my phone got some trouble by other issues, I did some recover.
After I restore a backup, this Crazy thing swap it S/N,

Zappadoc Email to me, their EMU swap IP since I have update my phone and "really suggest" me to backup SLIEMU app+data if I intend to update or change my phone.

What? I restore the back up on my Galaxy Nexus, Your APPs has change S/N, and now you force me pay 2 dollar to continue. (He said could refund, but refund couldn't fix the problem!)

Just after a morning I needed pay other 2 more dollar (6 is Total) since the issue. (in total this EMU I used under half a hour.)

When I E-mail him about UI is smaller in Galaxy nexus, he told me " the size is exactly the size of SLI-PRO (it's reduced if your phone screen is smaller) and will NOT be resizable"

Watch my Picture... the UI size smaller than to Lenard one, my phone is Galaxy nexus, the first phone which using ICS last later year. And I sure this is the WORLD SMALLEST SLI-PRO

CIMG0083.jpg

His newest E-mail to me said this APP is good enough and no more update and Watching well FAQ before E-mail him. (Well... I have read em all after send any E-mail to him!)

For me... this good for Android 2.X but not 4.X

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back