1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slider always shows in Windows Game Controller

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Pete Mull, Jul 31, 2011.

1. I have a Leo Bodnar controller board that uses windows game controller and the software always shows a slider as being present on the interface for the Leo Bodnar board. When I go to the ingame settings I can't reassign the shift up and shift down settings as when I press enter on the appropriate setting it changes to Slider and blocks all other changes.

Does anyone know how to remove the Slider from the windows game controller so that I can assign my Frex seq gear change in game.

I'm running win 7 64 bit.

2. Is there a tick box in windows for combined pedals on or near that slider? If so, remove the tick mark.
  3. Sorry but there isn't any tick box in windows for combined pedals. I think I can resolve the issue but the problem is that the current configuration for the Leo Bodnar controller keeps coming back, whichever USB port I plug the controller in to.

Does anyone know how I can delete the Leo Bodnar controller configuration from my system and start all over again ??
  4. I'm currently looking at one of the WingmanTeam utilities to clear all of the controller configurations on my machine so I can then reinstall the Leo Bodnar controller board.