SLI Pro

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
Guess whats coming in the post in a few days :rolleyes::rolleyes:?

Just ordered SLI Pro with 3 switches. Already excited and havent even seen it in flesh yet. Can we make this thread the dos n donts for this device? Cant wait to get it all hooked up to the G25 wheel.

Do:

Enjoy using the thing.
Tell me hwere to get a cheap curly (coiled) cable that plugs into the SLI-PRO
Have fun adjusting all the various parameters available

Don't:
Break it
Dip it in water or beer
Not attach rotary switches/encoders

Upvote 0
Kris that idea has been tried and tested and has failed miserably. She wants me to go through the pain of watching the soaps with her. I protest but then we know who gets into trouble later LOL LOL.

Upvote 0
  • maxshelor

SLI-PRO is shipped worldwide from the UK with Royal Mail Airmail.This is not a support issue, as I know that the SLI Pro will not work with the Ferrari sim. The issue appears after I have configured the buttons on my wheel which are interfaced through the SLI Pro. This works fine in the Ferrari sim but for some reason, it causes the SLI display to no longer function in other sims and it cannot be undone.

Upvote 0
Loving this device. Problem with buttons 13 n 14 though. I have connected those buttons to a rotary encoder and set it as 1:1 in the SLI-Pro config but when I turn right or left this is what happens:

Turning right - Turn 1 no response, turn 2 button 13 registers, turn 3 button 14 registers

Same thing happens if I turn it anticlockwise.

I have connected as labeled in the SLI pro for buttons 13 n 14(Brown n Red in the 2nd connector).

Faulty encoder??

Upvote 0
Do:

Enjoy using the thing.

Don't:
Break it
Dip it in water or beer

If you already have a coiled cable just cut the bit where its coiled and attach it to your normal USB cable ;). Works fine here

Upvote 0
Loving this device. Problem with buttons 13 n 14 though. I have connected those buttons to a rotary encoder and set it as 1:1 in the SLI-Pro config but when I turn right or left this is what happens:

Turning right - Turn 1 no response, turn 2 button 13 registers, turn 3 button 14 registers

Same thing happens if I turn it anticlockwise.

I have connected as labeled in the SLI pro for buttons 13 n 14(Brown n Red in the 2nd connector).

Faulty encoder??
Not wired up a pro, can you do me a diagram of how u have wired it and maybe a screenshot of the encoder softs too :) had a sim prob once, had to use diodes as was feedback thru earths

Upvote 0
Do:

Enjoy using the thing.

Don't:
Break it
Dip it in water or beer

Was going to get me one of those but why would you not attack rotory switches to the board ? According to the info on the leobodnar site it should work ?

Upvote 0
Ah thanks Tom, didn't read that proper ! Most likely will attach 3 or 4 rotary switches and a fozen buttons me thinks.

Got a Fanatec GT3 RS wheel now ( and clubsport pedals :) ) and not sure where I want to mount it yet. Just made me a cockpit and still need to sort triplehead so have to finish that up first before I can thinkof a location.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back