Sli-pro - New But Maybe Faulty ?

Mark Reynolds

Physics & AI Programmer
Hi there, I have just got my SLI-Pro from Leo but RPM#11 is stuck on as soon as you power the unit. full brightness and blinding no matter what options you set in the SLIMax manager, have flashed the unit with the latest firmware from Leo's site and now wondering if this is a hardware fault , or ???

The first time I plugged in the unit I don't remember that LED staying stuck on ??

If anyone can advise until I can get hold of Leo it would be appreciated, just so I know if it is fixable my end or not ?

Hi Mark, only just spotted this. SLI-Pro very rarely goes wrong, usually a firmware issue if anything, but you have tried this already... It sounds like a hardware issue. If your still having trouble, shout me and I will try and contact Leo for you ;)

Cheers

Brian

Upvote 0
Hi,

I would advice to reckeck the back of your Sli-pro unit and look for the Led solderpoints. Anything touching each other?
Another question, you use the Usb cable come with the sli-pro or did you use the alternate points?

Upvote 0
No button or switches ever connected as they forgot to send the cable pack :(

Will check solder joints, using the USB lead supplied.

That led is also always on even when Pc is off as well.

Spoke with Leo's side kick (John?) the other day and they want me to send it back to be checked, hope to have time to post it back this week, got crazy hours at work ATM :(

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing