1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sli Pro Display problem

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by SOLO59, Dec 22, 2015.

1. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

Hello guys,

I have the sli pro wheel plate for my g27. The sli pro display unit is connected to 8 buttons and two switches.

I have recently upgraded to the Thrustmaster tx servo wheel base. I purchased a sli pro GTE wheel plate (plate only) from sr hardware. Its taking long to arrive in the mail so in the mean time, I have unscrewed the sli pro display from the g27 wheel plate and disconnected the buttons so now I'm only left with the sli pro display.

But when I plugged in the display to my PC and started sli max manager, everything appears to work fine. But once I start up any game, I get an error code and Sli Max manager closes. Please see file below to see the error code I'm recieving.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mc5rczscxc64ggj/20151221_185304.jpg?dl=0

2. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

This had been sorted or today. I uninstalled and reinstalled Sli Max Manager and now everything works fine. I guess after disconnecting all the buttons from the display unit I needed to reinstall the software.

Please remove thread