• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

SLI-M Help

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Gary Jibb, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Gary Jibb

Gary Jibb

Ratings:
    +52
    Can anyone tell me why the top 4 slots on my SLI-M are set as momentary buttons and the bottom 4 are single action?
    If I have a button plugged into the top single slot and press it it highlights 15, but as soon as I let go of the button it highlights 16. Only happens on the top four slots. Bottom four slots if I press the button it only shows 1 and nothing when I let it go (which is what I want).
    I can work my way around it if I need to, but it did not do this before i took my wheel apart for some maintenance.
    Thanks.

2. Mr Pibb

Mr Pibb

Ratings:
    +102
    Gary,

Does it have something to do with the "SLI-M Configuration.exe" which configures encoders. This bit of software:

[​IMG]

I can't find my SLI-M wiring diagrams, but from memory some slots are used only for rotaries when paired a specific way. Perhaps you have paired them for rotaries? Also, aren't some slots for HAT switches? Again, it might simply be the way they're paired.