Slea Head

Tracks Slea Head Beta 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Beautiful road IRL, if a bit narrow and twisty, which would be fine if it wasn't for the tourist coaches. That's a traffic update I wouldn't like to see. Top tip if you are lucky enough to travel this road: do the loop clockwise, as all the coaches do it anticlockwise so you can at least squeeze past them, rather than sit behind them.

Working on reflective window shaders. And first attempt at lighting materials. Hopefully you will see a few streetlights soon.
Screenshot_lotus_elise_sc_s1_slea_head_19-0-122-20-50-3.jpg
Screenshot_lotus_elise_sc_s1_slea_head_21-0-122-20-34-37.jpg

Last edited:
Preview of next release:

Added the Blasket Islands, it adds real feeling of depth to the Dunmore Head area. You can also see new power lines as an added detail.
Screenshot_lotus_elise_sc_s1_slea_head_8-1-122-1-1-56.jpg

Working on Shaders for night time.
Screenshot_pagani_zonda_r_slea_head_3-1-122-2-11-37.jpg

Working on several buildings, and improving my texture work.

celtic museum icon.jpg

y0chang updated Slea Head with a new update entry:

0.3A Beta Candidate

Some major updates
Collision Objects for walls at several locations.
Improved Texture work and shaders
Added Power Lines and several other details
Added several custom made buildings

View attachment 546102View attachment 546098View attachment 546101
Added the Blasket Isles which really adds to the immersion.

View attachment 546097
Improved RainFX shaders

Moving Water Shaders

Night time lighting...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Huy mate. I really love your map, especially with this latest update and being from ireland myself. But i just want to report some sort of visible wall i think. Here is a 20 second video. I am about to try it in another car to see if it was the mod. Safe to say it scared me lol

Huy mate. I really love your map, especially with this latest update and being from ireland myself. But i just want to report some sort of visible wall i think. Here is a 20 second video. I am about to try it in another car to see if it was the mod. Safe to say it scared me lol

Thank you for the feedback, that was caused by an object tagged as collide which should have not been, I'll be uploading a hotfix soon

Last edited:
I stopped modelling for almost a year and half after I hit a frustration wall and some other real life issues. But after some inspiration and well wishes, I decide to expand out the track to add another 15.3 Kilometers to the loop for a total of 27 km loop. I am excited to model the village of Ballyferriter and the terrain of the Clogher Head. I hope to incorporate all the comments that I have gotten like adding more pits slots, and add more roadside detail.

Attachments

• BALLYFERRITER@0.5x.jpg
    BALLYFERRITER@0.5x.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 12
I stopped modelling for almost a year and half after I hit a frustration wall and some other real life issues. But after some inspiration and well wishes, I decide to expand out the track to add another 15.3 Kilometers to the loop for a total of 27 km loop. I am excited to model the village of Ballyferriter and the terrain of the Clogher Head. I hope to incorporate all the comments that I have gotten like adding more pits slots, and add more roadside detail.
Cant wait

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 219 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 84 33.7%