Skype messages inverted

Im using skype app on android and it keeps happening. People think im either ignoring them or flooding them as im missing their replies and also even on windows 8 it happens.

Anyone with advice?

An extremely annoying problem in some cases. It was happenining to me too while i was using Skype 1 or 2 years ago, never used it since then.

Really annoying that after all those months of people reporting the issue all over the net still no solution has been brought forward.

Is there a suitable alternative to skype that lets me talk to my skype and old msn messenger buddies?

I think it is a cross border problem as in our offices at work we use skype internally everry moment of every day without any problem (unless it is because were on the same 2 networks?)

But when I spoke to you the other day it happened straight away.... anyone on here from the same border? Have a massive convo and see if it occurs

I nagged him about it until we found a solution, basically. :p

About the cookie: it doesn't even make sense, from a technical point of view, for a cookie to change on your PC, to change the time stamp on my PC. I'd like to see how it's all connected but knowing that Microsoft is involved I'd possibly try and saw my own head off a few seconds after.

Tom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back