SKYFALL F1 2016 Season MOD

Seasons SKYFALL F1 2016 Season MOD 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just in time for the GP Catalunya, comes MOD v1.3 Please I hope you can take the time to BETA TEST the NEW Updated Power Units. It should be closer to real life 2016 season standards. Review it´s behavior and if you can, please share your insights.
I noticed that the F1-2013 game has pre-defined starting Grid order in GP Mode (at the time Alonso was World Champion so he gets a lot of Top rows), that is why you get unrealistic performances with some teams. I will try to correct this but it varies according to TIER Level and RACE.... That´s 21 races x 4 TIER x 11 Teams = 924 data corrections :mad::mad::unsure:... (maybe someone will pick it up???)
Keep in touch.
Thanks a lot for the new update i will test it and I tell you something

Everything is looking good. I think. I personally just can't compete with the ai now since they are outpacing me by 3-5 seconds while I'm still running same lap times as I did before the mod.

Thanks for your post;
With the original game AI, all you had to do is keep inside the apex and maintain the racing line, and you could block your opponents even with a much slower car. Now they run like their pants on fire, LOL. Maybe a little too much.....
I am looking at Tire wear for next update and also the AI is readjusted to be more close to 2016 Season standards.... I will probably leave both AI options on next update and you can install the one that you prefer. Next MOD version will be available before Monaco.
Regards, SKYFALL.

Thank you for credits! Can you Made Red Bull in tier 1?!
I not convinced that Red Bull is actually on TIER 1.... As the season (in the MOD) progresses they get power upgrades that will lead anyone driving for Red Bull a good advantage over the rest of the teams.
I did a Season starting with Magnussen on RENAULT and barely beat my rival, I got Kvyat´s seat at Toro Rosso and got much better, then challenged Ricciardo and got his seat at Red Bull.... I also beat Massa but decided to keep the Red Bull... Challenged Nico and got moved to Mercedes.... I think they are pretty damm equally close.
What I did notice is that now I had to use all the tricks under my sleeve and even more.... just to keep up. LOL. Let´s wait for v1.4 and then we will see if we move Red Bull to TIER 1.
Regards, SKYFALL.

My car is so slow in straight line, those AI just overtake me like a taxi driver, even in amateur difficulty. Is it only me? No problem in practice and qualifying (I get pole).
Im playing career with 25% race length. I suspect the fuel load setting is wrong in my car for the race, and as you know, we couldn't set that. Maybe you mistaken certain files?

Thanks, this mod so great btw.

On the most part it's great! But I did find a few issues (may be my install/how I did it) such as Driver's still having their old teams suits and also the Helmet of the driver they replaced (EG. Alonso in the McLaren is wearing a Ferrari suit when he enters the car and also has Perez' helmet AND Vettel is wearing Red Bull suit with Alonso's Helmet similarly) Any ideas? Have wiped the content and starting on a fresh one, so hopefully will fix it.

On the most part it's great! But I did find a few issues (may be my install/how I did it) such as Driver's still having their old teams suits and also the Helmet of the driver they replaced (EG. Alonso in the McLaren is wearing a Ferrari suit when he enters the car and also has Perez' helmet AND Vettel is wearing Red Bull suit with Alonso's Helmet similarly) Any ideas? Have wiped the content and starting on a fresh one, so hopefully will fix it.

Please don´t worry. Stop beating yourself up.:roflmao: It´s not you or your installation, as it says in the overview "Drivers still use their original (F1-2013) suits and helmets".
We where too busy updating the car liveries and AI (or too lazy :sleep:) so we scheduled this for last.
This has been corrected NOW in version 1.4 MOD, to be shipped in the next few days (and before Monaco GP). In v1.4 all drivers cut scenes will be using their correct driver suit and 2016 helmets. Also ALL driver helmets and suits are updated to 2016 Season standards (including gloves and boots).
Also corrected Power Units to have a more enjoyable game and adjusted Drivers AI.
Thanks for your post, hope you keep supporting us :thumbsup:
Regards, SKYFALL

My car is so slow in straight line, those AI just overtake me like a taxi driver, even in amateur difficulty. Is it only me? No problem in practice and qualifying (I get pole).
Im playing career with 25% race length. I suspect the fuel load setting is wrong in my car for the race, and as you know, we couldn't set that. Maybe you mistaken certain files?

Thanks, this mod so great btw.

Thanks for your post, iyancool;
We hear you...and TOTALLY agree with you!!! Made a very significant correction on the Power Units on version 1.4 MOD and adjusted them to be more similar to Season 2016, but also to deliver a much more enjoyable game experience. We will ship v1.4 MOD with the "New and improved" AI/Power Unit as default and we will include the option to install the current version. You can choose witch one you like best. This version will ship shortly in the next few days (and before MonacoGP).

Good luck, Nice Avatar you got there :thumbsup:

SkyFall updated SKYFALL F1 2016 Season MOD with a new update entry:

2006 Season Helmets & Driver Suits in Game/Cut Scenes

SKYFALL F1 2016 Season Mod v1.4

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skyfall-f1-2016-season-mod.9712/

Instructions:
Please back-up your files.
For best results use a fresh install of F1-2013
Replace the included archives in each file
Drag and drop the F1 2013 archive in your folder at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<Your Name>\F1 2013 (Your install may vary)
Select Overwrite Files

Launch your F1 2013

For...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello!
Thanks for this mod, the graphics are great, BUT, in legend difficulty I'm 1-2 sec faster then the AI so its a little boring :D
I'm using xbox controller.How can i make the ai faster?

V 1.4 is fantastic!! Thanks for your dedication Skyfall.

For the next version maybe you could add 99 flashbacks?
I tried changing the flashbacks from database.bin and in difficulty section, but no avail.. Instead of 99 flashbacks I get 0 flashback.
Could you or anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks

You say each team can get power upgrades.. does that happen in career mode and can a team get faster over the course of the season?
Thanks for your post, Aaron685;
Yes this only happens in Career Mode. When you start in a team (like Haas) that uses a 2nd hand Power Unit (from Ferrari) you will probably have more raw power than Manor, Sauber, McLaren, Renault, and even Toro Rosso.....and you will win races more easily, but as the season progresses the Teams that supply the engines Mercedes / Ferrari / McLaren-Honda / Renault / Tag Hauer (Renault Spec B) will progress much faster and reach higher power outputs. So moving to one of the engine supplier teams is a good move...and staying longer and developing a car of such a team will also pay more dividends in the long run. This was introduced in order to make career mode more lasting and appealing.

Hi SkyFall I have noticed that bottas and ricciardo qualify very low and they struggle a lot in race ricciardo 14th 13th and bottas 17 th 16th. However the rest is great and im enjoying a lot the game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back