Misc Sky & Official FIA Intro [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkMtta submitted a new resource:

Sky & Official FIA Intro - Sky Intro & FIA Intro replacing game intros.

As the title suggests. This replaces the F1 16 intro with Sky Intro and the Prac/Qual/Race intro with official FIA intro.

How it looks <snip> Link removed - mod

Instructions:
1). Unzip file.
2). Drag video folder into main F1 16 directory. (Would be wise to back up originals before doing so)

Credit goes to Commandz as...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CW.
Very cool!

Anyone tried updating the F12016 logo in the top right corner to Sky or NBCSN or something like that?

F1%E2%84%A2-2016_20160818114338.jpg

Very cool!

Anyone tried updating the F12016 logo in the top right corner to Sky or NBCSN or something like that?
Had It done, but ran into a problem. When the commentator shows the layout of the track, the F1 2016 logo is within the video and not a separate texture.
391040_20160913014634_1.jpg

Had It done, but ran into a problem. When the commentator shows the layout of the track, the F1 2016 logo is within the video and not a separate texture.
View attachment 152116

Shoot, release it. I don't think anyone would care about that. If the BNK video could be converted to H.264 or something, and back to BNK I could overlay the right logo but I don't think its worth the effort. That's really nice what you have there. I always skip the video anyways.

Looks great. Would this get flagged on Youtube?

I tried to upload my preview video to YT but F1 Management flagged it. Could of been the tags I was using though. Never quite sure how it works.

Hi DarkMtta very nice, adds a lot.
Is it also possible to change the pre race sequences with these official ones?
Thx
Haluk

I have thought about it. It would be possible, however Crofty's pre-Prac/qual/race guide is independent of the video. So that would need to be removed. Needs some time to implement and making sure to have all track guides.

Sorry, but this contains FOM content and Sky TV content.

Though we can could probably argue about FOM content as it is a FOM approved game, unfortunately we can't support the use of Sky TV content, so it had to be removed.

We have had to do this before for earlier iterations of this series of games. (BBC content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%