rF2 Skoda Octavia Cup @ Thruxton - Tuesday November 23rd 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I can not enter the server!! did u change the pw ?
or u are in a qual session or what?

Edit: pw changed at the same time I was trying use the old one!, so ignore the above post.

Hi sorry I have the wrong game version v 1.150 getting the update but not sure will be on time

Edit, seems I can't update this version (from demo cd, & bought over net) to v1.250 or better

Pffft.

Set pole with a blistering lap - .6 faster than anyone.

Race 1 disconnect while in the lead with around 5 laps to go, after an entertaining battle with Ben. Great driving btw Ben you defended for a couple of laps, then recognised I had a little more speed and didn't fight when I next came knocking - sensible stuff.

Got back in for race two and just as we were about to go to quali my entire system had a meltdown. So not much racing for me tonight.

I'm still the king of Thruxton though methinks. :)

in the second race I did false start and for 3 times I entered the pit lane to serve the drive throuh penalty and the game did not accept it and DQ me, I was drivivg throuh under the speed limit even, so I think something wrong with the track,

hahahaha :D what the most uninteresting track with these cars this was.. first race was guite boring, bumbed in to paul at first lap.. apologies!... and in second race my engine was coking guite nicely... :DD and the Juha crashed into me and my engine died completly :D but see you in next race.. hopefulle the next track has little bit more corners and driving to do than this pedal to the metal blasting :D

No worries Tommi! Im sure i deserved it! :)

Had loads of fun thanks guys.

Sorry if i cut the chicane, it wasnt intentional, just pushing too hard to catch up.

2nd place in only my third race....well chuffed. It clearly helped that ben and ryo crashed out.......... Aliens!

my 3rd race here at RD

only raced the 2nd race,
had some nice moments with Kris Vickers, but he was faster than me, i cutted track in last chicane but he eventually pass me after half dozen laps. was good race, boring circuit tho :) soz

bye! and cu soon

Thanks for the feedback on the track guys. I thought I would try something different than the previous 2 weeks of slower speed circuits. Will try to have a more "entertaining" track next week :)

For me it was a mixed night.

Quali 1: Set a PB but only good enough for 5th.

Race 1: Made a good start but was turned into a sandwich filler by the guys in front before the first turn :tongue:. I backed out and held my 5th for a long time. Had a great battle with Ihab but I couldn't hold onto 4th even if I did make the move stick. With Ryan's Disco, I moved into fourth but Ihab pulled away too much so couldn't improve any further.

Quali 2: Slower than Q1 and was 4th due to Ryan not taking part.

Race 2: Made a good start again and was up to 3rd when Ben Disco'd. Battled with Paul for a few corners and just nudged my nose ahead until we touched going into turn 6 which resulted in him spinning (thought I left you enough room on the inside). Carried on and when Ihab pitted for a stop/go I inherited the lead. Kris put me under pressure and got past and we had a three way battle with Juha as well from turn 6 until the final chicane. I took the inside and braked late but I saw Juha spin behind me and take Kris and another car with him. This left me with a couple of seconds gap to Yann which I extended to 4 seconds before chucking it all away when I half spun in the final chicane half way through the race. Managed to get going just before Yann got past and after a couple of laps defending him off, I managed to get far enough away for him to lose the toe. From then I was able to keep the gap stable and take the win, although I was lucky. :)

Thanks guys, cya next time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back