rF2 Skoda Octavia Cup @ Melbourne - Tue Sep 28th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have problem, when I am in car, the inside rev meter doesnt move... before I could see from cockpit my rpm, but now I cant... when I change into another driver, its rev is moving... how am I supose to turn it on please? It is really annoying :(

EDIT: now I cant see it even in other cars

Today it was just top fun. I was fighting for podium, even for 2nd place (well Adam your Schumacher move wasnt fair :D), I have no words. Just hope Mr.Ivo you dont stop with settings this up, even with that small number of sign ups. This mode is awesome :) Thanks a lot participators, it was blast to drive with you all!

Ondrej - Check your PM's

Q1: Decent lap time to get 4th.

R1: Made a great start and was up to 3rd at turn 1. Had a small collision with Lukasz who tried to get down the inside (sorry) and I proceeded to try and hold on to Eddie and Gary. Was pushing hard the first couple of laps to hang onto them but the Eddie made a mistake and both Gary and I got through. Pressurised Gary for a few laps before making a mess of things and having a half spin which allowed Eddie back through. Caught up to Eddie again and got past again I think but made another error and dropped to 5th. Was chasing Anders and Ondrej for the final couple of laps but couldn't get through. Finished 5th.

Q2: Better time but only 3rd.

R2: Another good start and was alongside Eddie into turn 1. He kept the position and I gave him a little tap at the rear on the exit but no harm was done. Followed him for several laps until he made a mistake and I got through. Into T12 he tried to get back past but gave a slight nudge but no harm done for me. Was matching Gary's pace but couldn't close in and then I made a couple of mistakes which allowed Ondrej onto my tail. Held him off before he crashed and then just held on to 2nd after Anders was closing me down at a high rate of knots.

Was good fun out there tonight :)

Thanks to Ivo, RD, and all those I battled with.

Very fun little mod that made nice close races,maybe the slipstream effect needs a tweak?,im sure there was nothing at all,but regardless,still good clean uncomplicated racing fun :).

Many Thanks Ivo/Ryo & RD

Awsome mod!!! And this track is one of my favourite.
First time on RD I've got realy good speed, at least on one lap, Q1 Ihad P2:D. R1 was different story. Poore start-this cars has very short first gear... drpped to 4th, than tried to overtake Ondrey for 3rd but messed it up and dropped another 2 positions I think. After that trying to catch up Anders, and did fo view laps, but then made another mistake and I had to defence position from Łukasz, missed breaking point and dropped behind Łukasz. I've got stick to his rear bumper but wasn't quick enough to vertake him, but still it was great fun.
Q2. lost my pace and did bad laps P6. R2 this time good start gaining 2 positions before t1, had contact with Łukasz dropped behind him. (from my point of view I wasn'see him, and He wasn't see me so it was typical race incident.) I lost my concentration andhit a barrier-It was this type of Skoda with flying wheels:wink:. So, DNF.
Thanks Ivo for this mod, hope we have more oportunies to drive Skodas on RD.

Very fun little mod that made nice close races,maybe the slipstream effect needs a tweak?,im sure there was nothing at all,but regardless,still good clean uncomplicated racing fun :).

Many Thanks Ivo/Ryo & RD

Think you had no slipstream because of the 07 car you had. First race you where behind Eddie but he was in the 08 car wich is faster in a sprint.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back