Skippys next season + tracks

Just wondering the skippy season next time, will it use the same lineup of tracks every season? as i only need Virginia now and will buy it now if the next season will have the same lineup as this current season as i love the skippy.

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/1334895.page

here is a thread about 2011 S1 schedule, no final schedule released yet but looks like VIR won´t be in since it had worst participation, last proposal looks something like:

Free Tracks
Lime Rock
Summit Point
Laguna Seca (to be replaces by Okayama)

Long Tracks
Spa
Road America
Watkins Glen Classic Boot

Medium Tracks
Mid Ohio
Infineon Cup
Barber Motorsports Park
Silverstone International
Sebring Modified

Short Track
Road Atlanta Club (To be replaced by Suzuka East)

S3 2010 and S4 2010 was identical in schedule, for S1 2011 there will for sure be big changes, better to wait unless you really like VIR and not just Skippy series related

I was wondering about this as well, since I'm going to be going to the skip next. However I will have a set amount when I do, so it would suck to buy the car and all the tracks needed only to find out the changes and need to buy additional tracks as well...

just don´t buy anything yet, wait till final schedule is out, btw this could be usefull while buying new stuff:

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/1354859.page

"Just want to make sure people saw this iRacing offer who might be interested in taking advanatge of this discount.

What would you do with some extra iRacing credits? Buy a car? Host a race? Renew your membership? Now’s the time to find out. Just in time for the holidays iRacing is offering extra credits when you purchase $20 or $75 worth of credits.

Save 25% - Buy $20 of iRacing Dollars and we’ll give you $5 in bonus iRacing credits – Promo Code PR-FREECREDIT5

Or

Save 33% - Buy $75 of iRacing Dollars and we’ll give you $25 in bonus iRacing credits – Promo Code PR-FREECREDIT25

To take advantage of these offers all you need to do is:
Click on ‘View Cart’ on the iRacing.com member site
Enter promo code PR-FREECREDIT5 or PR-FREECREDIT25 and click ‘Apply’
Follow the rest of the check out instructions and your account will be credited with the appropriate iRacing Dollars and iRacing Credits

For example: When you enter promo code PR-FREECREDIT25 to purchase $75 worth of iRacing dollars your credit card will be charged $75 and your account will instantly show $75 iRacing dollars plus $25 iRacing credits. iRacing credits and dollars have equal value to members and are only different for internal accounting purposes. iRacing credits and iRacing dollars can be used to purchase content, membership renewals or hosted sessions.

Offer valid through 12.31.10. Member may use each promo code only once. Offer and credits are not transferable."

off topic slightly but saves making another thread but wtf is wrong with the guys once you get in the higher splits? I have worked my ass off today to get my iRating where it is and 2 of them races i have been wrecked by idiots. One guy literarlly see a small gap stuck his car and refused to budge and literally drove over me. Just then now in that race i just had, really impatient people who make stupidly ambitious moves and again i'm wiped out. Getting really tired off this now

I've had that happen to me a few times. Just as an example in the Star Mazda race I was in today, I started 4th and going into turn one the guy in front of me slammed on the brakes and in turn I did as well but not as hard. I softly tapped him and didn't get any charges for it and went on our way and I was ran over from behind. The guy seriously went over me...lol... Luckly nothing happened to my car and away I went. for the first 18 laps there were at least 2 spun cars per lap, and finally I got lose on the hill and was about to save it and wamo I got slammed into. What I honestly think is going on here is that there are alot more people online during the weekend including "kids"... The not so great, cautious, caring, or whatever you wish to call them are out...lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back