F1 2012 Skip young driver test

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
i know but i will start a career without the test it nerved.

Doing the test unlocks the maximum amount of constructors available to pick when starting a career. If you do the test well, you can go to Williams instead of Marussia. Get it?

Besides, I bet it took longer to quit the game, post a topic, wait for a reply an answer it than to just do the test

Doing the test unlocks the maximum amount of constructors available to pick when starting a career. If you do the test well, you can go to Williams instead of Marussia. Get it?

Besides, I bet it took longer to quit the game, post a topic, wait for a reply an answer it than to just do the test

You can't get Williams - only FI and Toro Rosso unlocks for me when I do the test.

Also wish we could choose to skip it.

You can't get Williams - only FI and Toro Rosso unlocks for me when I do the test.

Also wish we could choose to skip it.
YES WE WISH WE COULD CHOOSE TO SKIP IT :devilish:

You WILL get Williams available if you pass ALL the tests and get the highest awards including gold medals and chevrons

You can go back to the garage and re-take the tests that you did not get full marks on, before choosing your team.

ydt.png

Last edited:
There are two options here: you could spend 30 minutes searching for a mod that skips the test and download it. OR alternatively you could just do the test which takes about 10 minutes. It also would have been much easier to just complete the test then go on the internet and ask how to skip it.

He was asking if there was a built-in way in the game already, not a mod specifically.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 114 13.5%