1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skip young driver test

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by doc303, Oct 4, 2012.

1. is it possible to skip the test ????

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just click Escape => quit to main menu? But you won't be able to start a career.

3. i know but i will start a career without the test it nerved.

4. Doing the test unlocks the maximum amount of constructors available to pick when starting a career. If you do the test well, you can go to Williams instead of Marussia. Get it?

Besides, I bet it took longer to quit the game, post a topic, wait for a reply an answer it than to just do the test

• Like Like x 4
  5. You can't get Williams - only FI and Toro Rosso unlocks for me when I do the test.

Also wish we could choose to skip it.

6. If you don't get Williams you have missed an apex or done something slightly wrong in one of the tests.

7. or didnt beat 1min 50 in the last test.

8. Doing the test unlocks the maximum amount of constructors available to pick when starting a career. If you do the test well, you can go to Williams instead of Marussia. Get it?

Besides, I bet it took longer to quit the game, post a topic, wait for a reply an answer it than to just do the test
    You can't get Williams - only FI and Toro Rosso unlocks for me when I do the test.

Also wish we could choose to skip it.
    YES WE WISH WE COULD CHOOSE TO SKIP IT :devilish:

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

You WILL get Williams available if you pass ALL the tests and get the highest awards including gold medals and chevrons

You can go back to the garage and re-take the tests that you did not get full marks on, before choosing your team.

ydt.png

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  10. Ahhhh, that must be it. Not that it matters as I chose HRT anyway.

Not at all. 18/18 each day. The above was the issue.

11. There are two options here: you could spend 30 minutes searching for a mod that skips the test and download it. OR alternatively you could just do the test which takes about 10 minutes. It also would have been much easier to just complete the test then go on the internet and ask how to skip it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. He was asking if there was a built-in way in the game already, not a mod specifically.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I know, I was just explaining that those were the only two ways you could skip it, and that there is no in-game option