rF2 Skip Barber @ Mid Ohio (Live Stream) - Tuesday 4th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well this was a ton of fun, these cars are just great to drive, amazing feeling. And I now understand why people tend to praise rF2 so much I guess. The first race was more about learning the track and car still, with some spins and a ton of mistakes and ended with almost a literal facepalm when I hit the pit lane post on the very last lap :rolleyes:, the second one was more what I'd call race with a very nice chase involving @Whiskeyjack as usual ;) and @Thomas S before I went a little too wide after the chicane, hit the curb and spun.

Also for some reason, my framerate was abysmal, dipping into low 40's or perhaps even lower, so I need to sort this out.

But I'll definitely be on the lookout for more rf2 races, I think I enjoyed it even more than the AMS race yesterday :)

@Azure Flare I'm sorry I hit you in the second race, but there was little I could do :( You were spinning and I had to choose a side and it happened to be the wrong one :(

Also I'm really sorry about whoever I hit in the first race right on the grid (the car in front of me that didn't start) and added to his problems most likely, I simply thought there was enough room for me to go around, but apparently wasn't :rolleyes:

Also for some reason, my framerate was abysmal, dipping into low 40's or perhaps even lower, so I need to sort this out.
I had that too. It was TS causing the issues. Restarted my PC and everything fixed

But I'll definitely be on the lookout for more rf2 races
Well, look no further, we have a Kart race next week. What more fun do you need :p

Also I'm really sorry about whoever I hit in the first race right on the grid (the car in front of me that didn't start) and added to his problems most likely, I simply thought there was enough room for me to go around, but apparently wasn't :rolleyes:
So you were the one that caused six cars to end up in the gravel? Tut, tut, Sir ;)

So you were the one that caused six cars to end up in the gravel? Tut, tut, Sir ;)

Well, now you've made me go look at my recording ASAP to see what mess I've made on my very first rf2 race here without even being aware of it, so I can now say it was @xoSx.Racing's car I was talking about (and it wasn't in front of me, but two rows ahead), and from what I see, I actually *didn't* hit him, he was hit by a different car at the exact moment I was clearing him, so in my mirror during the race it just looked as if I was the one responsible, and then I was immediately hit by another car that got caught up in that and ended up in the gravel myself (which I didn't even remember).

So hopefully my conscience is clear :unsure:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years