rF2 Skip Barber @ Mid Ohio (Live Stream) - Tuesday 4th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Although I won't manage the race I'd like to run some laps on this combo......as with Ingemar I get kicked as I don't seem to have the National Series, skins I assume......can't see any option but the 2013 series cars unless I'm missing something?

Although I won't manage the race I'd like to run some laps on this combo......as with Ingemar I get kicked as I don't seem to have the National Series, skins I assume......can't see any option but the 2013 series cars unless I'm missing something?
when you join have you got in to the tunning ? there you can change the series.

Would like to give this race a try please.
Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD

With thanks Joseph and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

Btw, I remember there being to versions of this car I he past, championship and the national one, as mentioned above. I believe the version with nob-treated tyres was easier to drive (whichever it was). Hope that's the easier one is the one we're going to race, because I remember one of those being completely undriveable. I tested it last night and I was losing control in every. Single. Corner.

I am looking forward to these, I have never raced them online but they are fun little things and I think great to help learn and work on driving technique. Thanks for doing these cars, and I personally think it is a great combo at Mid Ohio! See you all later!

Add me please. ;o)
Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD

With thanks Joseph and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

IMPORTANT!

Please note that the racing club and TeamSpeak passwords have now been changed - see here for more information. The server for this evening's rFactor club event has been updated accordingly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 39.9%