rF2 Skip Barber @ Mid Ohio (Live Stream) - Tuesday 4th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK, tentatively in, then. I'll move out if there's not enough room for others or if I get the impression I'd just get in the way during practice.

The track you're using is the Virtua_LM one from Steam Workshop, right? And the default Skip Barber 2013 car?
You're in and yes. Everything we use is either default or from the Steam Workshop :)

I want to, but I have a feeling I will have to pull out. Sign me up for now anyway!

@Martin Fiala don't worry about getting in the way. Stay on the grey stuff and the more laps you do the quicker you will become. Best way to practice is laps and it is good to get a feel of procedures and how the track evolves etc in a race.

@Matt88 Well it's not like I'm a complete rookie, I race regularly in R3E club races (as Joseph knows), with various results. It's just that rF2 certainly feels quite intimidating and I'm not exactly sure how do I rank up with the people that race in rF2 here. I'm certainly not the fastest. I've raced with Steve and Joseph before in R3E, so I can somewhat guess where they stand, but that's about it.

But we'll see. The only way to find out is to try. I'll do as much practice as I can manage, obviously, to make sure I don't embarass myself completely (hopefully).

Ahh I see. Apologies. You will be fine then. I like R3E but to me there feels to be so much more feeling in rf2. No doubt you will enjoy it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%