1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skinning the Extreme's?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Niels Pedersen, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Hey mates.

I've started skinning the chevrolet extreme car, but how come i can't get it ingame? it's nowhere to find in the customskins readme and [Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme] doesn't work.

Can anyone help or is it un-skinnable atm?
  2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the skin was locked :( I think it was a post in the GTRe skins section
  3. Oh for christ sakes, it's the coolest extreme imo - sometimes i don't understand SimBin !
  4. Found it:

5. I found a while back you can get one in game .... but its a little screwy and gives you a bunch of entries in place of the defaults ... :confused:

No ini requried ... directory and filename to do this as below:

Create directory
    \GameData\Teams\WTCC_Extreme\Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme\Chevrolet\

Name your skins as below and put them in the above directory ...

Only 3 def skins, so this is limited and messy in game.

(BTW ... this is for the online version, be careful you don't overwrite the originals if you have the offline version!!)
  6. i for my wait till simbin have sorted it out should be not taht long since there are a lot of probs with
    - 3 of the 4 WTCC cars locked
    - Corvette C5R-GTP bodyfile locked
    - Driver Suites int and ext are on all evo cars locked
    - Helmets on all evo cars locked

i think i read somewhere that this is not all and there are errors with the STCC cars too but i dont can confirm since i still waiting for a Steam release of it