1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skinning Question

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Onno Naber, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Hi all quick question I am using Gimp to skin a truck for this game,witch DDS DX5 do I need to save the files in there are several options in gimp
  2. Dunno about Gimp as I use Photoshop, but in there it's DXT5 ARGB 8bpp interpolated alpha. Or that's what I use anyways.
  3. Thanks Jebus working now
    • Like Like x 1
  4. .
  5. Iam not so talented in painting and i don't know if someone have seen my wish in the templates thread. So i asked her again,if someone would be so kind to paint the following Truck with the VW Template (without the cigar and the girls on the pics ;)).
    It would be enough to paint the color cheme without the sponsors and so (I love the cheme but no tobacco ;)). Here are more pictures from the Samba-MAN (scroll down):

6. If no one have volunteered until next week I can give it a go. Can't do it right now as my back is pretty much busted and I can't afford several hours at laptop. Usually takes about a week to get back to shape. You can PM me a list of companies/sponsors you want for the truck, if you want any. And number too.
  7. No hurry and big thanks Jebus!
    • Like Like x 1