1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Skinning Question

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Onno Naber, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Hi all quick question I am using Gimp to skin a truck for this game,witch DDS DX5 do I need to save the files in there are several options in gimp

2. Dunno about Gimp as I use Photoshop, but in there it's DXT5 ARGB 8bpp interpolated alpha. Or that's what I use anyways.

3. Thanks Jebus working now

• Like Like x 1
  4. .

5. Iam not so talented in painting and i don't know if someone have seen my wish in the templates thread. So i asked her again,if someone would be so kind to paint the following Truck with the VW Template (without the cigar and the girls on the pics ;)).
    It would be enough to paint the color cheme without the sponsors and so (I love the cheme but no tobacco ;)). Here are more pictures from the Samba-MAN (scroll down):
    http://www.truckrace.at/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=61&Itemid=306&lang=de

[​IMG]

6. If no one have volunteered until next week I can give it a go. Can't do it right now as my back is pretty much busted and I can't afford several hours at laptop. Usually takes about a week to get back to shape. You can PM me a list of companies/sponsors you want for the truck, if you want any. And number too.

7. No hurry and big thanks Jebus!

• Like Like x 1