Skinning Competition Week 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Round 21 - Skinning Competition
rulesxe7.jpg

See this Thread:Amended Rules Please read & adhere. The rules have been enhanced again dated 08/11/09.
themeey3.jpg

Theme of the week (chosen by our previous winner, murorder) : Science Fiction
Additional info: the normal rules apply re: Content and acceptability

Car: Please read the new rules - but for clarification, from now on, any car in any RD supported game is allowed

deadlinekz1.jpg

Submissions must be made & marked final by: 22nd November 2009
At least one in-game shot must be provided, which will be used for the voting thread.

UPDATE - There are NEW rules that affect entry this week. Please READ THEM. It gives us no pleasure to ban or remove an entry, but if people can't be bothered to read the rules, or just ignore them, or even don't understand them and don't ask for clarification, we are left with no alternative.

The main changes are:
1. All RD supported games are now available to be used in all Rounds of this competition.
2. The RaceDepartment Logo does not have to be on the car as a sponsor any longer, but it must appear on the Final entry screenshot as a title overlay. This is because the console games aren't necessarily able to use the logo on the car itself, but everyone can - and must - put the FULL RaceDepartment logo on the submission screenshot. To keep it fair for both PC & Console users, this is the only way to do it.
3. The RaceDepartment logo must be oriented horizontally, and be a minimum of 33.3% ( 1/3 ) of the width of the final entry screen shot.
4. RaceDepartment logos are available for download on the Rules thread.

:D

Come on, I did have to put a car together for that little quip.

So because you've made me feel bad(must turn that bloody conscience off). So how do you Sci-Fi a car? Well I could have put stars on it and stuff or gone a bit nerdy and found sponsors for stuff in Sci-Fi.
RUM00685.jpg

Yes, I went nerdy, wasn't going to post as it only took about 10 mins to do, and was more as a joke(I blame my medication) but now I've been :neutral: 'd into it.

RUM00686.jpg

RUM00688.jpg

RUM00687.jpg

Oh well.

OK.

The absolute lack of interest (bar Paul, and I thank him for that) in the competition is rather grim, especially after opening it up to more users, relaxing the rules and being more inclusive.

As a result of this lack of interest (in the competition - I see skins going up all the time), this Skinning Competition is closed and the overall Competition suspended with immediate effect.

We may open it up again in the future, but for now - that's your lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back