1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skin requests

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by FOG-Racecarmike, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If there are any people out there that would like a skin for rFactor just give me a shout. I am a bit bored lately and need something to do. :)

Please give the name of the mod, car and what you would like it to look like.

Cheers,

Mikey.

2. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

lol i would for champcar :happy: lol

3. Any more information?

4. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Colours:Black White And Red
    Number: 78
    And ummmm a few sponsers on sides and wings :)

5. Sorry to disappoint you, James. But you seem to have picked the hardest mod ever to skin. :) There are numbers that have been placed on the template which are embedded in with another layer making a long and painful process to sort out. Especially when using Paint Shop Pro 10, not as effective as Photoshop. :( Maybe asking a another skinner to create one for CC would be a better idea. :)

If you chose another mod I will be quite happy to skin it for you. I know you like the Super Clio's, shall I start a nice one on them?

Regards,

Mikey.

6. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

haha kk :D

7. OK really sorry, James! I will try and get the Clio finished by the end of today!

8. At the moment there is no windows, the paint job is a bit random and christ the Clio's are hard to do. :O I have done some skinning but it is still no where near finished. See what more you want on it and I'll see what I can do. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

nice :p:jaw:

10. Well it is a bit better with a bit of tidying up and another logo on top. What do you want next... I know some of the lines are a bit buggered... I will sort that out too. :)

I also sorted out all the coding in the .VEH file so the skin is with all the other skins in the list and it is called James Johnson and when you click it it comes up with all the information about Team Doughnut. :)

Attached Files:

11. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

lol on windows it says 38 and diff name :nerd: some black stripes along sides i dunno how it will look though :O

12. Yeah I can sort windows out too. :)

13. Yo Mikey, Could you make me a black RPM champcar ??
    Would be nice for the event on 7-9-07.
    Thx in advance m8 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.