1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skin Request?

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Scott Lemarquand, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I'm not really sure whether you guys would put time into a skin for someone else, but anyway I thought I'd ask. If you've read my post in the livery tutorial section, you'll know what I'm looking for. If you didn't then: I would ask one or more than you guys to try & recreate one of a 2003 skin. I'm talking about Dale Brede's 2003 VX Commodore that he used in the V8 Konica series (Development series).
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Again I really don't know whether you guys would be interested, but I had a little model car of this since I was about 8 or 9 (20 now). I would just love to see this skin on a current car & be able to drive this livery around. Especially in a online race.

2. Hi,
    Could you send me pictures of all side of the car?
    I do not guarantee to realize quickly, but I'll try.

Jclaude.

3. [​IMG]
    The front.
    The pictures on the internet is very, very limited. I'll try my best with some of my model car, but I can't promise really clear shots. I will tell you this that both left & right sides of the car are exactly the same.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  4. Very, Very nice Doug & thank you.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  5. Doug62 too fast :p
    good job ;)

6. I've been trying to change it to work for the 2012 version of ORSM, because the place I race doesn't use the community section. Besides replacing it, is there a way you can modify it so It works in the 2012 cars?

At the moment it's installed in the 2012 section,but only shows up during all seasons

7. Copy and pasd "all" this into the veh ini.

8. Thank you Doug. Much appreciated