VRC McLAREN MP4-22 1.0 / Skin: Renault R27

Skins VRC McLAREN MP4-22 1.0 / Skin: Renault R27 2018-03-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
CEL.BRADDOCK submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 - Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007

Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007.

For now I am making this first version available because I still hope to correct the problem of the numbers of each car. It is possible to remove the mapping of the numbers of each car but consequently the camera will disappear and the physical aspect of the car becomes a bit strange. I hope someone from VRC can help me with this problem or maybe some member of the RaceDepartment.

I am very...

Read more about this resource...

CEL.BRADDOCK updated Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 with a new update entry:

Updates for 20 skins 2007 VRC Mclaren MP-4/22. V0.2

The updates for 20 skins VRC Mclaren MP4 / 22.

In this version I made updates on the paintings of the 20 skins for VRC Mclaren MP4 / 22.

Samthestup, did a great job at correcting the numbers present on the nose cone of all cars solving the problem of the disappearance of the camera. Also updated: preview files, ui_skin.json and mhs-car-body.
Many thanks for the great help Sam!

Now is to wait for the mapping of the version Download v0.3 that the VRC is preparing and should make available...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CEL.BRADDOCK updated Assetto Corsa -VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 with a new update entry:

VRC Mclaren MP4/22 V0.2 - 20 Skins F1-2007 updated 0.3

VRC Mclaren MP4/22 V0.2 - 20 Skins F1-2007 updated 0.3

Updated of paintings and sponsors of nose cone in cars:
Renault / Ferrari / Honda / Toyota / Red Bull / Williams / Spyker / Super Aguri.

Updating paintings and sponsors on the side car, cockpit and rear wing :
Renault / Honda / BMW Sauber / Toyota / Williams / Spyker / Super Aguri.

Updated of paintings on the steering wheel of the cars:
Sauber and Williams.

Update of paint for helmets.

Update of paint for wheels....

If the UV Mapping is Mirrored ,
Then the imports was bad , From Rfactor ,
And the Textures was not correctly fixed before export ,
Rfactor uses strange mapping to get higher res ,
But these files are also all there when you extract the cars ,
They are there on every single car I have ported over ,
Just a Case of finding and assigning the correct textures :)

This case has been discussed in this skin's original post... don't know why is there another post for V0.3 of this skins. I basically mapped the model that way because I like it and because I never thought the mod would be so popular and even get people making skins for it. I have also said that this skins won't be compatible with next builds of this car, because mapping isn't finished. And obviously now that I know that there's so much interest in making skins for this car, I will map next build so that people can properly make skins for it.

• Deleted member 223075

Skins need to be updated. They don't match with the latest version of the car.

Thank you for your attention Mahad. Unfortunately, I'm running out of time to create
or start
. But I will be very happy if you do the work for all mod fans VRC Mclaren MP4 / 22
. Good luck !

Last edited:
CEL.BRADDOCK updated VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 with a new update entry:

After some time awaiting the final version of this mod, I decided to redo the Skins for the VRC Mclarem M-22P 1.0.

First I dedicate the credits to the work of SamtheStupid that corrected the problem of the colored cameras disappearing and the numbers of the cars that were in conflict with the map.
Thank you so much for always helping me Sam!

I'm not good with paint on the wheels, clothes, gloves, helmets and pit detelhes. If someone available to...

CEL.BRADDOCK updated VRC Mclarem MP4/22 V0.2 – 20 Skins F1 2007 with a new update entry:

VRC McLAREN MP4-22 1.0 / Skin: Renault R2

After some time awaiting the final version of this mod, I decided to redo the Skins for the Vcl Mclarem M-22P 1.0.

First I dedicate the credits to the work of SamtheStupid that corrected the problem of the colored cameras disappearing and the numbers of the cars that were in conflict with the map.
Thank you so much for always helping me Sam!

I'm not good with paint on the wheels, clothes, gloves, helmets and pit detelhes. If someone available to...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing