Resource icon

Skins SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack 2.54 Part-1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ace King submitted a new resource:

SKIN PACK Addon for S397 GT3 Pack - S397-GT3-SKIN-PKG

A compilation of 3rd party skins totaling 37 plus ingame car icons included. Unzip and place the 5 rfcmp files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install them.

Huge credits to Studio 397 for this great GT3 Pack and to all these awesome painters: andrea1968, Juan Roguez, Francois Strat, Vasilis Katerinakis, turb, Matt, Soddyn, philrob, Gogui96, muzikant, stiggy.

Note: If there are any new updates to this GT3 Pack then this skin addon will no longer work until i update it. Also, this is mainly for offline use so if you want to race online with anyone then they also need this skin pack addon otherwise there will be a mismatch.

If you uninstall this skin addon from in the game it will also...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
When installing the pack for the Mercedes I received an error message that the package needs a 1.18 version of the AMG GT3...but mine is 1.11? Did I missed something!?

This issue aside, thank you very much for your efforts in packing all those great skins together and filling the field! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Nevermind...just re-installed the AMG GT3 and received the update now :whistling:

Last edited:
When installing the pack for the Mercedes I received an error message that the package needs a 1.18 version of the AMG GT3...but mine is 1.11? Did I missed something!?

This issue aside, thank you very much for your efforts in packing all those great skins together and filling the field! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Nevermind...just re-installed the AMG GT3 and received the update now :whistling:
Your very welcome! Your problem was that you didn't have the newest version available for the Mercedes before updating with the skin pack addon but good to see you now got it working. :)

Last edited:
how is possible to setup a dedicated server with the pack?

mounting a server with steamcmd requires modmanager to install rcmp's and I think doesn't recognize this ones. (even as a update of the gt's)

thx in advance.

Hi A. Baker,
I setup my Server from in rF2's Launcher and select the Mas Utility to create a mod package! When selecting your Vehicles you need to choose only the version i made for each of the car mods if you want to use all the 3rd party skins but this option won't include the original default skins made by Studio-397 because it won't allow both versions to be packaged together to run on a multiplayer Server.

Last edited:
Hi Nfsryder,.....When you start up your rF2 click on the second Icon (Package) which will show you all your installed content, then look for your installed "Mercedes_ AMG_GT3_2017" to make sure it has the latest installed updates "v1.16 and v1.17" before installing my Mercedes skin update "v1.18" or it won't install.

Note: Your GT3 Pack will only receive the latest updates by shutting down rF2 then restarting it and if it doesn't install the latest version for your Mercedes then you need to be sure your GT3 Pack is subscribed with Steam Workshop. Hope this helps... good luck!

Last edited:
Hmm mine is still stuck on v1.11 and doesn't update when I close and restart the game. I can't find it in the Steam Workshop but it does show up in the store page as available for purchase even though I've already purchased it. So I think there's some sort of syncing issue between my Steam account and the game. Thanks I'll try and get this sorted.

Nfsryder......I checked out what you said and it also shows up for me in the store page as available for purchase even though I've already purchased it too. Thought you should know!

Message me if i can be of any further help and let me know if you got it working ok. Good luck!

Last edited:
When i go to my profile page and choose the rF2 tab i see my five GT3's, then if i click on each one of my GT3 cars it shows a tab that states "View Workshop Item" so by clicking on this it brings up a large green "Subscribed" button. Click on this button to change it to "Unsubscribed" if i so desire!

Sven......thanks for posting your good find and suggestions! Now i know where to Subscribe or Unsubscribe to Studio 397 paid content. :)

Last edited:
Hmm mine is still stuck on v1.11 and doesn't update when I close and restart the game. I can't find it in the Steam Workshop but it does show up in the store page as available for purchase even though I've already purchased it. So I think there's some sort of syncing issue between my Steam account and the game. Thanks I'll try and get this sorted.

This is not an item in the Workshop. Go to your profile page and have a look in your inventory. There you should find all GT3 cars. For me it worked to disable and then enable the subscription again (maybe you need to launch the game one time between disabling and enabling). After that the game should download the package in its latest version again. Now you should be able to install/update the GT3 skins pack too! :cool:

When i go to my profile page and choose the rF2 tab i see my five GT3's, then if i click on each one of my GT3 cars it shows a tab that states "View Workshop Item" so by clicking on this it brings up a large green "Subscribed" button. Click on this button to change it to "Unsubscribed" if i so desire!

Sven......thanks for posting your good find and suggestions! Now i know how to properly Subscribe or Unsubscribe to Studio 397 paid content. :)

This is not an item in the Workshop. Go to your profile page and have a look in your inventory. There you should find all GT3 cars. For me it worked to disable and then enable the subscription again (maybe you need to launch the game one time between disabling and enabling). After that the game should download the package in its latest version again. Now you should be able to install/update the GT3 skins pack too! :cool:

Thanks Sven I was able to unsubscribe and subscribe again and it worked! And thanks Ace for putting this pack together.

Ace King updated SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack with a new update entry:

SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack Update v1.995

This update "v1.995" is a compilation of 3rd party skins totaling 51. Also includes ingame car icons/thumbnails, plus driver and team names! Unzip and place the 5 rfcmp files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install them.

Huge credits to Studio 397 for this great GT3 Pack and full credits go to all these awesome painters: andrea1968, Juan Roguez, Francois Strat, Vasilis Katerinakis, turb, Matt, Soddyn, philrob, Gogui96, muzikant, stiggy, Phoenix R&D, Mankiewicz....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks PABLOD for making me aware of this problem and intend to release a fix today (12-26-17).

Update: Problem is now fixed and working great with my new version 1.996 :)

Last edited:
Ace King updated SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack with a new update entry:

S397 GT3 SKIN PACK Update v1.996

This update v1.996 fixes all the 3rd party windshield wipers capability to clear the rain drops from it's windscreen!

A compilation of 3rd party skins totaling 51 and was necessary because of the very recent S397 updates! Also includes ingame car icons/thumbnails, plus driver and team names! Unzip and place the 5 rfcmp files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install them. Remove any previous versions!

NOTE: This also updates my previous Radical Skin Pack v1.20 to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Paco.. thank you for making me aware that your name wasn't included in the credits to this Skin Pack so now your name has been added. However, i didn't forget to correct your team name to "Skiinoff". :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back