Skin Manager Trouble

Hi Guys,

Having trouble getting skin manager to work, I've followed what tutorials I can see, and I am able to apply the skin in the manager. It loads on the bar across the bottom and says that the skin has been applied. But when I go in game, the original skin is still applied. Any suggestions on what I'm going wrong?

The new skin files are in the correct skin directory e.g.

C:\user\RBR\Skins\FIESTA_ST\EGSKIN and I've put the ZIP. and JPG. files in there so everything seems ok in the Skin Manager

Thanks
Sion

Can't say much without the files. Upload the skin somewhere, post the link here, and I'll see if it works for me.

You might have applied the skin to the wrong car. Happened to me a couple of times, with Fiestas especially, if I remember correctly.

Well It's actually just the blank Fiesta ST template so you can get it from the rallye sim web site.

That's what I thought, because it's for the Fiesta ST, which if I understand correctly applies to a few of the Fiesta's. (ST, R2 etc.) I want to apply it to the A6 class one, is it the same file?

Thanks

Well It's actually just the blank Fiesta ST template so you can get it from the rallye sim web site.

That's what I thought, because it's for the Fiesta ST, which if I understand correctly applies to a few of the Fiesta's. (ST, R2 etc.) I want to apply it to the A6 class one, is it the same file?

Thanks
I don't know, I have never driven the car, let alone dabbled with its skins. But since you're not seeing the skin, it's probably the wrong Fiesta.

Post a link or upload it somewhere, and I'll try and see what's what.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back