Resource icon

Skins Skin Caterham Lamborghini v1.0 2014-10-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pamela USA submitted a new resource:

Skin Caterham Lamborghini v1.0 - First time Lamborghini join F1 race in 2014

Oky girls and guys i'm back but not alone. I bring with me my new design. First time in 2014 Lamborghini join F1 race supporting Caterham team. I just got tired of all this Ferrari's and Red Bulls now something new. I hope you will gonna like this and i wish you happy gaming. Enjoy your F1 2014 and i will bring more skins for all of you. This is it for now.

Cheers Pam :)

Install skin in "ca2" Caterham team folder. MAKE BACKUP FIRST. Enjoy!

What is new in this skin:

+Removed and replaced...

Read more about this resource...

Nice job, Mrs :thumbsup: . Keep em coming. Nice to see that the other sex is interested in these kind of games too .( and of course in modding too )

:) Thank you for visiting my skin page.You are excellent designer to.I did follow your work from 2013. More cars coming.....
Well my 2013 cars aren't something to be proud of but thanks . Check out my 2012 ones . Those are the ones which deserve views because there were no limitations back then for the skins ^^

Well my 2013 cars aren't something to be proud of but thanks . Check out my 2012 ones . Those are the ones which deserve views because there were no limitations back then for the skins ^^

Oh i will check for sure.I like to see new cars and I'm not big fan of regular design.I like some fantasy crazy designs. I will try to work some crazy design but this Codemasters 2014 design templates are big mess. When i buy this game i have high hope to see fresh something new in design but nothing comes thru.Same old stuff but this will not stop me from helping people who buy and play this game.

Oh i will check for sure.I like to see new cars and I'm not big fan of regular design.I like some fantasy crazy designs. I will try to work some crazy design but this Codemasters 2014 design templates are big mess. When i buy this game i have high hope to see fresh something new in design but nothing comes thru.Same old stuff but this will not stop me from helping people who buy and play this game.
F1 2012 has no limits. Your imagination can go wild there. Unfortunately I doubt anyone still play that game regularly

F1 2012 has no limits. Your imagination can go wild there. Unfortunately I doubt anyone still play that game regularly

I don't have that game and i'm kinda busy building my new F1 one web site plus working on two new formulas. I do have 2013 and this 2014. I love both games and play when i have free time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back