1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Skin "Blue" Mercedes McLaren F1 v1.2

Skinned Mercedes McLaren F1... Never liked official color :)

1. Pamela USA submitted a new resource:

Skins "Blue" Mercedes McLaren F1 - Skinned Mercedes McLaren F1... Never liked black color :)

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Nice job!! Why not? ;-)
  3. Thank you! This skin is still under development. Waiting for proper files release so i can make this skin even better and many more.
  4. Enjoy :)
  5. ..very interesting. Goog luck ;-)
  6. nice idea sis :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@Pamela USA

For info :

Your file is v 1.0 but the mod is stated as 1.2

Just so you know, when you update a resource, you upload your new file, and you must change the version number. If the version number is not changed, your uploaded file does NOT replace the original (even though you uploaded it)

Cheers :)

8. Hi Graham! I'm confused :( Please if you have time can you post screen shots whats need to be changed. Thank you very much for help!

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Sure :)

Browse to your resource and click the update button/link

1/ Upload your new updated file via the red ringed button

2/ You MUST change the version number in the blue ringed box, otherwise the file you just uploaded in 1/ above will be ignored (leaving your old original file behind)

3/ Changing the title of the mod is optional (green ringed), most people don't touch it

4/ The message box should be used (orange ringed), it is recommended that you post something here to describe what changes you have made with this update. For example "Esso logo added to rear wing", that sort of thing.

5/ Now click the 'Save Update' button at the bottom left of the screen

6/ Done! :)

10. Thank you! I get it now :) I will try tonight USA time zone to change my file. Thank you for your time and help!
  11. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

No problem :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Second skin! ;) My first skin is for F1 2013 back in day's :)
  13. WOW, Cry Engine, DICE, you do really likes games right ?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. .

Yes! I play some games some times. My favorite game is Skyrim :) and i also play lot's of racing games like Need for speed, F1 , Grid :)
  15. Nice :)