SketchUp

It takes some time to work with this prg but it's great fun.
I wish to thank escpecially Martinez for teaching me the very basics, but you're proberly still not happy with my amount of object poly's :D
But you are very right to try to keep it all as 'small' as possible.

I found that working with jpg's in SketchUp is (for me) the most difficoult part. I mean to import a jpg in a model and mess around with those axes...

This is my first created house and I gladly want to get some critical comments about it. No mercy ;)
What I did: found some jpg on the Inet (more or less 2D) imported in a SketchUp model (just a square) and build it manual into a 3D model.

However I'm not too happy about the end result in rFactor, see pic (from left to right) Maybe something to do with sun&shadows ? too gray imo. Btw on the right side of the building, wich you can't see, it's brighter.
sketch_model_as_001.jpg

Thanks mate,i found nice tutorial on youtube with that bloody transparency,
but i miss something,
im stucked after invert,select and cutting (dog appears) but my vine dont.

Here you go.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yi7bij (prepared trees for use with models)
You have to make new models because texture sizes changed - now they have proper (powers of 2) dimensions. I also made some texture sheet of them - would be better to have one material instead of couple. There is still some place on the sheet for more...
These treewalls will work better with btb's walls, so for three of them I left 3 pixels at the bottom transpared to avoid creating visible lines at the top of them in the game. Vines also could have the 3pix transparency, but I don't know what do you want to do finally with them (objects or Walls).
Also, on the sheet - I have corrected colors a little, that they can look more like from one "country" ;)
If you like, you can download .psd files from here (they may need some alpha channel and color correction since they are pre-versions of .dds):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qhs3tk (zipped .psd files)

same thing again man,i try vine textures,i replace original texture with your's,i was rename to texture0 and texture0dds files,
and in BTB the vine is same as u send to me,but in RBR again black square
please if can send me private message,because i will need here 10 pages just for me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back