Site Redirection

Every time I goto racedepartment.com on my phone I get redirected to another ad website ie (cut the rope, sexy girls etc etc) this only happens on my phone, and only when connected to the mobile network not on wifi. And only on race department.com

So im not sure if my browser has been hijacked, but thought I'd let you guys know, just in case there is a miscellaneous ad on racedepartment.com

Anyone else have this issue?

No you maybe Right, just that it only happens on here. I have also tried other browsers and weather it is using the same cookie info resulted in it also being redirected. Plus some other uses have also said the same thing, but at a previous date.

Hello guys, sorry but,,,
In IE11 - I'm getting a msg to:
- open or save (adServerESL.js of secure.insightexpressai.com?)
I am unable to attach the screen here. Accuses error during upload,
but does not say what the error is.

And in the mobile Android also accuses malicious action (vírus?).
The site was down for maintenance but the problem remains.
I do not know to whom I report, then transfer/report to the admins.

I hope to resolve soon, I'm just reporting.

I've had this same sort of thing happen numerous times in the past too, always on my Android phone using Chrome. Dont use my phone for anything nefarious, so the problem isnt from my end.

This however, isnt just limited to RD. I have noticed it with a number of other "forums" and even had it happen a few times on the ISI forums website.

Although, it only ever happens when accessing the "mobile" page and never happens when switching to the desktop site, or directly going to the desktop site (via changing settings for the internet browser).

Only seems to have ever happened when using a forum that has that atrocious "Tap-a-talk" mobile BS enabled. No other mobile sites ever bug out or give these virus-like problems. So, honestly not sure if it is a problem with RD, or ISI in my other case, but more so a problem with Tapatalk being compromised. May not be connected at all, but I have only ever noticed this when accessing a forum with a separate mobile site that uses Tapatalk.

I use android and chrome and it never happens to me, any ideas how i can enable it so I get redirected to sexy girl sites:whistling:

Sorry I cant offer anything concrete here. I've tried to reproduce this myself before because I was curious why I was seeing these redirects/spam.

Cant say there is any rhyme or reason as to when it happens, as it seems to happen completely randomly. And if I close the site, it wont happen 5 mins later. Odd.

As for the sexy girl sites... isnt that what Race Dept. "premium" is for... Well, that is the word on the street anyway ;)

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years