Sisu Grand Prix in 2013

Tume

The unlucky Finn
sisugpblue.png

919706_508120635890156_1642534573_o.jpg

Sisu Grand Prix, a rising Finnish simracing team with a short history, continues in FSR this year as well!

Having been created on the 25th of Dec 2011 on 5laps.com, the team entered its first ever international series in FSR last year on World Trophy, and finished 9th in the final constructor's championship, which is a great result considering that we just started last year. All thanks goes to Franz Schnyder who consistently finished in valuable point positions, while I barely even managed to finish a race. Franz' best race result was a fantastic 2nd place from Suzuka, while mine was 12th from Monza. Franz is now driving for GhostSpeed, and, at first, I refused this decision because Franz was the one to rise the team, but nowadays I fully respect the decision, because the young talent totally deserves it.

But all that is history now! We'll be back even stronger this year with a renewed line-up! As the picture tells, the drivers for World Trophy will be Mathieu Jaminet, the real-life Peugeot RCZ Cup Champion, and Kóbori Zsolt, a very fast driver from the MASZOSZ -league. The World Series line-up in turn consists of Marek Godek and Attila Székely, both driving in the MASZOSZ as well. There isn't a reserve driver for World Series, but I will be the reserve for World Trophy, because my results aren't that good anyway.

A bit about the liveries of our cars: Last year we had numerous designs because I was never concerted about the design. There was a golden lion on the engine cover from Monaco to Abu Dhabi, but this year, we replaced the golden lion with a blue-stroked white lion instead. This is purely because it blends to the white-blue design better than yellow (the last year car included yellow elsewhere as well, because of the yellow lion). We also have two sponsors, TrackIR and Simracingworld.com.

This year, we'll be aiming for the Top 5 in both divisions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back