1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sir Jackie Stewart offers to help Romain Grosjean (again)

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Adrian Britton, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Lets hope he takes it this time, he would be a double fool if he turns it down twice :O_o:

Source bbc.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19889915

• Like Like x 1
  2. i agree with you on this he needs to work with him

3. Hope he takes the offer, he's too talented driver to be dumped back to lower series. Kimi is, i believe, the most naturally talented driver in F1 atm and Romain can easily keep up with him.

4. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

The thing that annoys me is that if any driver gets to this level shouldn't have this types of problems which you might assume you would have in the lower formula. But Grosjean keeps doing this stuff. Let's hope it finally sinks in this time because he is a quick driver.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Part of me thinks he'd benefit from this, but part of me thinks you can't polish a turd...

6. Every body needs Help some times Even the Greats.
    I wish He Accepts Jackie Stewart Offer This time and Get the Things right
    He was a Very quick Driver he Displayed Some Performances which was Quite Brilliant
    Like One Stopper in Montreal to go P2, Made almost One stopper Work in Silverstone after Coming from Back to P6 with Posting Fastest Lap's at the End, Posted a Brilliant Lap in Hungary which earned him P2.
    I think the SPA Crash had some adverse effect on him. After that His Performances are Well down compared to Before SPA