1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Single player single race and championship

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Vezage, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Are we able to play these game modes? They are greyed for me.
  2. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Hi Vezage,

These modes are not yet available. We are still working on them.

So far the beta includes track test, leaderboard challenge, apex hunt and competitions.
  3. Hi Sonat, you'r a click faster.
    Nice to see you here:)
  4. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

He is faster then he looks!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. For track test there is only one track open and others should be bought to be able to play them is that right?
  6. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

If you choose "register later", you will get the basic teaser mode which is 1 car and 1 track. If you register, few more will be unlocked.

But yeah, most of the content is available for purchase and you need to buy them in order to play them. Apart from that, every now and then you can also try some of the premium content for free in "try before you buy" sessions under competitions.
  7. I have loaded the game from steam so I guess I am registered? (cant remember)
  8. No there are 2 buttons on the opening screen, register and register later. So you have to register with email/password and after that some aditional information (your name etc.)

9. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Just loading the game is not enough I'm afraid.

When you start the game you will have an option to register or "register later". If you register you will have an account to log in with, once it is activated.

The account you create will also be associated with your Steam account i.e. you can't have two R3E accounts on one Steam account..
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Hmm I went for a coffee and Peter clicked just before me because of it. Damn you caffeine.
  11. I'm sorry, I'll crawl back into my cave.