Single Player Qualifying

Two Hands

Premium
So the game finally arrived and I attained a digital copy after deciding to purchase it after posting at this thread http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/buying-gt-legends.49648/ and GTL is running fine and I'm having a lot of fun with it. However for some reason whenever I qualify in single player I lose the place I qualified in when the race starts. Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had this problem?

*edit* I know the single player may not be where it's at and that playing the the club here will be more fun, but I have finals this week so I won't be able to join you guys online yet until after Friday. I'm excited for it though.

Thanks for any and all responses,
Sean.

I think (it's been a long time so pinch of salt at the ready) that you need to accelerate time to the end of quali, NOT use the next session button.

I vaguely recall that being an issue

It's funny I figured that would be the problem and tried that but once time had reached zero the game just sat there not progressing so I eventually pressed the next session button.

It's funny I figured that would be the problem and tried that but once time had reached zero the game just sat there not progressing so I eventually pressed the next session button.
Same as the other guys, haven't played single player in ages, but in multiplayer it takes a noticeable amount of time for the session to advance. I assume it's because other people could still be finishing their quali lap.

Try a short track, like Mondello, accelerate the session, and wait just a bit longer.

Same as the other guys, haven't played single player in ages, but in multiplayer it takes a noticeable amount of time for the session to advance. I assume it's because other people could still be finishing their quali lap.

Try a short track, like Mondello, accelerate the session, and wait just a bit longer.

Alright will do. I'll post a reply telling whether it works or not some time later this week. Thanks for the help everyone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back