Singapore weather forecast

Here is the first weather forecast of two for the next race in Singapore:

Showers or thunderstorms usually hits Singapore one or several times per day. The rain intensity varies from moderate to very heavy. The heaviest rainfalls usually lasts below 30 minutes, and the moderate longer. Rest of the day is dry.

The temperature is the standard 20 degrees celsius.

The second and last forecast for the Singapore event:

Practice: A shower passes over Singapore during the session.

Qualification: Most likely to be dry, but with a small chance of rain.

Warmup and Race: A shower hits the track before or during the race. The shower will last somewere between 20-60 minutes.

So if the warmup is wet, the race start is likely to be wet.

Sorry that it's late, but I couldn't reach RD's website yesterday evening.

To Daniel: "Det blir ett helvetes oväder med andra ord, skitkul"
Translation: Then it will get slightly wet on the track at some point I suppose. That will be fun.

The second and last forecast for the Singapore event:

Practice: A shower passes over Singapore during the session.

Qualification: Most likely to be dry, but with a small chance of rain.

Warmup and Race: A shower hits the track before or during the race. The shower will last somewere between 20-60 minutes.

So if the warmup is wet, the race start is likely to be wet.

Sorry that it's late, but I couldn't reach RD's website yesterday evening.

If it rains then I think the "smart once" will be able to collect some good points. Not pushing it too close to the limit and staying on track will probably earn you a fistfull of points.

Personally I am among the slower dudes in Div 1, but I will use any rain to my advantage and hopefully collect more points than I otherwise would have.

Had no time to edit the first post this morning before I had to rush away. But now it's done: the second forecast is now in the first post aswell.

I aim to have it like that always, so you don't have to look through all the posts to see the second forecast.

An old man like me would prefer warm and dry weather. The cold rain will make my joints creak. I must not forget to use my long winter underwear under the racing overall, you'll never know what will happen to the prostate otherwise. If the rain gets to heavy and visibility near zero, I will just follow the white line and pray that I don't hit anything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back