1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Singapore track!!!!

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Alberto De Juan, Sep 5, 2010.

1. we race on a singaopre track or in other track? ...... thx :D

i think Fuji as better! :D

2. Are you drunk, my love?

3. yeah xD

4. lol why wouldnt we race in singapore??

5. Because Alberto was born in Fuji, don't you know that ? :rolleyes:

6. hahaha Fuji boys i will married this saturday, then this is a present for me XDDDDD

7. There isnt even a proper singapore version in rf to date.They are all arcade versions which are 15 seconds too fast

8. So what if they are 15 secs faster, thats due to some corners being to leint, last year i raced on this track already in a league race and the track was fine and i dont give a s... if it was 10 secs faster its all about the atmosphere and ambiance to run this track. I think we should run it no matter if its 10 sec faster, the mod we use is to fast also and what about the drafting in this mod, you dont hear anyone about that. If it looks good enough race it thats what i think.

9. LMT one? Anyways...The FSR TTT team have done a fantastic job of providing us with great track mods. So I am sure that it will be the same for Singapore!

10. Totally agree.

11. Well track is released and its Singapore..

12. The calendar has been showing Singapore since about 6 months now, it doesn't change all of a sudden. :)
    Have fun.

13. Haha im just updating, seems the track team is almost done for the rest of the year :)

14. Nvm didnt read dennis his post, lol.

15. Guys i knew the track of Singapore would be nice as all the others from fsr season but....
    WOOOOOOOWWWW
    This Singapore track is just insaneeee...it is soooo awesome omg!!

16. lol Fabri :p I seem to be getting some FPS issues due to the light effects which is actually engine smoke xD My ancient system doesnt like it :p

17. lol Gosbee will u race this one>>??

18. One thing with track.The guy with lollipop points to the right and gets you a dq if you dont know singapore is anti clockwise track

19. Sami Pesari

Sami Pesari
    Premium Member

...or when youre me and dont even have own pitbox

20. no Fuji , no party